Write from Home

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Your Hands Are Your Work Force

Hands are common everyone has a pair, what each individual does with their hands is left to them, hands are make for getting things done, possible; hands are skillful, and are wonderfully made to accomplish things, the reality is you just have to put your hands to do what you want them to do and it will be done.

Everyone is empowered with a certain amount of ability to make things happen, and getting things done, if we understand these truths we will begin to discover the will power within us and take charge of our lives. The intellect of man is vast and is to be discovered by each individual, people that are self taught and become successful are those who discover their resource, tap in, and draw from it, some things cannot be taught, they are discovered, while learning is good we can chain our minds to learning and never make a discovery.

People who are practical tends to work with their hands a great deal, they are artistic, developers, creative, inventors, they tend to be limitless in their resources, as it were its a natural flow of potential. Just face it if we inherit natural attributes from our biological parents, some of which we are proud of, how much more are we capable of inheriting creative attributes from our Creator in whose image we are made, whose source is inexhaustible. by Lucilda Evanshttp://www.lucillin-doll-fun.com/
http://hubpages.com/hub/ThePamperBabyDoll
https://www.lulu.com/commerce/index.php?fBuyContent=8368553

1 comment:

  1. Hi LULU Belle!!! This is so kool.Now your on Blodspot.I don't blog everyday.I try and visit with friends.This is how it works Lu.I just made a comment on your blog.Now that your on blogspot you can come visit me by clicking on my name when I leave this comment on your post.I only post every two weeks.I fact I will be posting something new either tonite or tomorrow.The post thatis up is 2 wks old. Now when you get comments on your post do it the same way.Now you need to visit other peoples blogs,that is how you make connections.I do hope your blog is open.if not no one can see your dolls or anything else.So open your blog to the public.When you click on someones blog ,make a comment by going to the bottom of their post .Where it said coment .Click on that.It will bring up a comment box.If you have any problems let me know.I'm so happy your on blogspot.If I can do it.I know you can.Love you daer friend.Marie Antionette(toni)

    ReplyDelete